martes, 29 de octubre de 2013

I hope I remember my english! Happy Halloween!

Hello to all my blog readers. Calligraphy is my favorite hobby and job. I work as a teacher and calligrapher. I enjoy writing with my Speedball Series C nibs with holder and Zig memory system markers. Calligraphy is a wonderful art. You learn about patience, creativity, effort, practice and much more. I love teaching children, adolescents, and adults. They are part of my calligraphy history and present time. I wish I can share my love for this art frequently. This blog is part of my job and passion. Sometimes I will try to write in english so my fluency can work better. Until next time!  Children have a happy Halloween october 31, 2013 !


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Caligrafía Mónica Arcila Restrepo

Caligrafía Mónica Arcila Restrepo
Letras hechas con una regla y marcadores